Friday, March 16, 2012

Disnographic of the Month - Cats


Although Disney started with a mouse, believe it or not there are quite a lot of cats throughout the films. Here are some thoughts about my findings:
  • I counted Si & Am as one cat, since they are, after all, Siamese twins. Also I didn't want to skew the data.
  • Surprisingly, the number of good cats far outweighs the number of bad ones. I suppose cats typically get a bad reputation, which is why the bad ones may be more memorable. Make sure to vote for your 'favorite' bad cat in the poll!
  • When categorizing these cats into wild and domestic, I just couldn't figure out the Cheshire Cat. Any opinions?
  • I'm pretty stoked about the way I presented this info. In case you needed more proof that I truly am a Disnerd.

1 comment:

  1. Cool study. I always heard that Walt Disney didn't really care for cats, but it's nice to see the number of good cats far outweighs the number of bad ones. :)

    ReplyDelete