Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Earth's Mightiest Fashion: Avengers

In honor of the premiere of Marvel's Avengers, Grete and I dressed up as Hulk and Thor. I figure this counts as Disnerd fashion, since Disney owns Marvel.

Hulk: Katie was upside down Hulk (which looks kind of like Ariel, actually), so I had her take a picture with me. The movie version of Hulk doesn't have purple pants. But this is iconic Hulk, so it works. :)

Thor: Okay, so I know Grete is the fashion maven, but I am not sure about this interpretation... she looks a bit more like Iron Man with the gold shirt. Also, I think she may be confusing Thor with a monkey with this pose. haha.

By the way, the movie was EPIC. Go see it. Now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You can't tell in the picture my gold shirt is metallic sequins...like armor. But if I do a more color-correct version will you post my amendment?

    ReplyDelete