Friday, April 27, 2012

Fashion Update #4.2: Aladdin

Here's part two of Aladdin fashion!
Magic Carpet: My friend Grete complained that I wasn't wearing anything patterned, but in my defense, I didn't have anything that was patterned AND the right color. Also, I think a rectangular purple dress is pretty appropriate for this look! My brown/gold shrug and dangly earrings were my interpretation of the tassels.
Jafar: hahaha, this picture of me is ridiculous. Now you know why I always smile in pictures. Anyway, so I have this long gray sweater that I used to wear back when long sweaters were in. This is the first time I've worn it since college probably. It's the most cloak-like thing I own. My turquoise necklace is an interpretation of the "mystic blue diamond" that Jafar steals from the Sultan.
Iago: Alright, the red sweater is new, and so are the orange earrings. I have plans to wear them again for other characters though (remember how I only had one red shirt?). So I didn't buy them just for this one outfit! I was pretty excited to wear my bright blue Toms, which work so well to mimic Iago's blue feathers.

Cameo appearance by my friend and guest blogger Abi, with whom I matched that day. Check out her blog at: offthefrontporch.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment