Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fashion Update #2 - Rescuers Down Under

Creating outfits for this movie was a little more challenging because of the lack of human characters. (Can't wait for Lion King, oof.)
Miss Bianca: her main piece of clothing is a light purple shawl/cape thing. I don't know about you but I don't have any capes, purple or otherwise. So I went with this more simple look. I cheated and only wore the white pants for a couple hours since they get dirty so easily. I added the necklace (handmade by my sister!) because I think it's something Miss Bianca would approve of, being as feminine and cute as she is.

Bernard: the main thing to get right for his look is his hat. I didn't have quite the right one, but it's all I had! It was fun to have an excuse to wear it. (Note: red is another common color. You will be seeing this shirt a lot since it's the only red shirt I have!)

Jake: Again, not the right hat, but sort of the right color! I really like how my belt kind of looks like a boomerang. Gives it that extra Australian touch. Also, please excuse the wrinkly dress shirt, I didn't have time to iron it.

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying these Disney-inspired fashion posts!!!

    ReplyDelete